Monday, March 07, 2005

First Post

So, apparently lacking anything better to do with my time, I decided to get one of them weblog kajiggers. My failure to have done so before now is not, as one might suppose, due to my being irretrievably behind the times, but simply because I didn't expect anyone to want to read anything about my life. This expectation still holds. Hell, I don't even find most of the details of my life interesting enough to read about.
So this blog isn't really going to be about me. Rather it will be a collection of things that I think will be interesting. I have a sneaking suspicion that these will be evenly divided between consumer products and Internet frivolity. Why I think either of these will be more exciting than my daily routine is not yet clear, but what the hey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home