Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

One problem that I often confront is that I am writing this blog for two very different audiences. And things that might be new and interesting to one are very frequently old hat to the other.

For instance:
Here is the best movie trailer ever
Here is a thing with robots
Also, because this is kind of a multimedia post (or so I have just decided), here is a song that ig made recently and who uh probably doesn't mind my posting it here
(credit for the first two links goes to Jann and Simon)

In other news, GOOD GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEAL WITH VEGETARIAN BACON?
I was pretty pleased with its sausage counterpart, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Maybe I was unduly influenced by its appearance and behavior when raw, but it resembles nothing quite so much as bacon bit flavored Fruit by the Foot.
Jesus Christ.

Actually, that reminds me of this. In fact, I would sooner apply bacon flavor spray to Fruit by the Foot than ever eat that Phosphoric abomination again.

So yeah. And in the next post I will do my best to equalize the balance of interesting news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home