Sunday, October 02, 2005

Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all

Ok, as promised, some novel content.
Flowers!
(note that I did not promise good content)
No, but these are neat. Some of you may be familiar with the Oncidiinae intergenerics I got from Trader Joe's, Tank and woo bus.
Yes, I name my orchids. Screw you.

These are my most recent acquisitions (They are not yet in bloom, but here are some pictures from Lynn's terrifyingly comprehensive pleurothallid site, which helped me decide which ones to get)

Goliath
Ponyboy
Fang

Impressive, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

I killed mine! I suck at orchids!

I think I'm going to try to keep some spider plants alive for a while as a first foray into botany.

blargh.

Wed Oct 12, 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home