Friday, October 21, 2005

Head games...and I can't take it anymore

Just a quick update today, then I'm off.

First, the Speech Accent Archive. I don't know why I'm so into this, but hey. Maybe someone else is too. This has some pretty interesting material on the subject as well.

Here is a blog that collects links to interesting and/or entertaining brain news. I don't actually read it regularly (though I've been meaning to start), so I don't know whether it's any good or not. It looks pretty poppy, but there does also seem to be some nifty stuff to be found there, so I'll try not to be swayed by my prejudices.

Oh uh and if you fly a lot, this will tell you which seats are good or bad. This is kind of alien to me, but I can see how it would be a nice resource to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home