Thursday, November 03, 2005

Look into your glovebox heart

So, the other day Eve (who, in addition to being the best damn Starfox I've ever seen, may also be turning into the feline-owner equivalent of a show business mother) sent me a link to Dybbuk's performance in kitten war, which I guess is part of the millionth or so generation of Hot or Not-styled sites. Man. The one I really liked was the now-defunct What's Better, which ranked all sorts of unrelated and incommensurable things by asking people to vote on, e.g. whether Mr. T is better than the sine function, etc.
Oh, sorry, got sidetracked there. The thing I was going to mention is that Kittenwar also has lists of the most and least cute kittens. What amazed me was how much they had in common. The losingest kittens are similarly thin and lurchy with long ears, whereas the winningest ones have huge round heads with pointy ears and round little dilated eyes. I have no idea what to make of this, except that I bet Paul Churchland could come up with a vector composite of the world's cutest kitten.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew J. Brown said...

You know, your "Links" are a sorry state.

Thu Nov 03, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

What
I thought people might want to know how to edit their own link lists. Twice.

Thu Nov 03, 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home