Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm much too fast to take that test

As you've probably heard, I'm done with school for now. I was waiting to post until I had something concrete to say about that, but uh, that's it for now. FURTHER BULLETINS AS EVENTS WARRANT

There is one thing I'm rather conscious of, which is that, in my experience, when people leave, they just up and completely disappear all of a sudden. This is probably not going to happen with me. I mean, I don't have anywhere to be just yet, I still have most of a year on my lease, and heck, if I did move, I'd probably have to do it again within a year anyways...so I'll be in town, and most of the people I know here are still students. So I'm mildly interested in documenting what happens when someone actually sticks around. My guess is that the philosophical social circles rapidly begin to feel irrelevant to people, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen here, but I can certainly see how it might.

Oh hey, and on a completely unrelated note (I just got an email about it as I was typing this), I got the Macintosh version of Democracy, and have had trouble installing some of the new mods for it (in which one can implement such exciting policies as Space Program and Property Tax (wheee)), so I emailed them about it, and now I guess I am beta testing the new auto-install software, which is an oddly fun thing to do.

(At this point it is worth noting that while I normally do like to layer multiple meanings into my post titles, I really did just choose this one with Changes in mind, and the fact that it is also appropriate to beta testing is totally a coincidence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home