Friday, August 10, 2007

Again and again and again and again

Sorry I've been away for so long! I've had lots of things to write about, but I was really busy with comic-con, and then I was busy being sick, and in between I was busy catching up on my sleep from both of those things.

The pickles were a modest success. Comic-con was fun. I'll probably say more about it later. For now, I'll tell you about the panels I saw...oddly, I actually only went to a couple this year. One was a whole bunch of people from the Vertigo imprint talking about upcoming titles. Some of them sounded really neat (WHAT), but the panel was basically a really long, cool, press release. The other panel was much more lively and entertaining, and had people from the Babylon 5 Lost Tales thing, which I am ordering a copy of right now.
The Comic Arts Conference was also reasonably enjoyable; I had some interesting conversations with people, and on the whole it was all less intimidating than I feared, and afterwards I got a cheeseburger with ham on it (being of a literal bent, it was important to me to put the "ham" back in "hamburger").

Oh also I guess maybe you would like to see my Edgeworth costume. There are now pictures of me on the Telltale Games blog (I bought a copy of Sam and Max at their booth) and comicbookresources.com (I ran into Pinguino and said Hello), but I think the most flattering one is Marisa's, so that's what I'm linking to. But lots of other people asked to take pictures, and let me tell you, it is a pretty weird feeling to know that you are probably floating around all sorts of strangers' flickrstreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home