Thursday, October 05, 2006

but it won't pay the rental on your humble flat or help you at the automat

Even though I'm not yet done cleaning, I've already been looking into other things to do with my time. I've been reading a lot, and indulging in various forms of self-improvement, and generally thinking about lots of things. One of these things is Emma Frost's secondary mutation. She can transform her body into organic diamond.
I was about to get very huffy about this, but it turns out that elemental carbon is considered inorganic; organic compounds have to have hydrogen. Not that I really understand what organic diamonds would be like, but at least it is not an oxymoron.

Anyways. As you have surely noticed, I have once again been bitten by the "change your blog name" bug. I don't really like this one, so consider it a placeholder until I come up with something better.

Also, you'll be very relieved to hear that I solved my mucilage conundrum. I accomplished this by accidentally shattering the bottle all over the place. Now if I ever need to find my mucilage, I need only look at any surface in the immediate vicinity, including my sink, counter, carpet, and person. As solutions go, this one was effective, if inelegant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home