Thursday, November 01, 2007

The light that you shine can be seen

I don't have a whole lot to say at the moment. I'm back at work, and glad to be, and, though my sleep and energy schedules are still getting back to normal, I think I kind of needed that little vacation.

Here are some links. Frank Miller meets Adam West. Oh, and I think I linked to the Visual Thesaurus forever ago? This is the same idea, only awesomer.

I've been spending more time looking at indie role-playing games, some of which are pretty neat, and kind of out there. For instance, there are lots of unusual arrangements where the GM's tasks are distributed among the players and so forth. And in Lacuna Part I, in which players explore some kind of David Lynch version of the Matrix, the vital stat is not hitpoints, but heart rate.

I've also been reading this kind of a lot.

Anyone want to see Of Montreal at Mandeville on the 10th?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home