Sunday, December 04, 2005

We'll search for tomorrow on every shore

Uh, I might have new readers. Hello Googlers! Welcome.



Quick update, all I got for you today are some random musical musings:

-Went to go see the Laurie Morvan Band; enjoyed quite a bit more than I expected. They and the Delta 88s were opening for The Fabulous Thunderbirds, who also put on a pretty formidable show.

-Any of the San Diego people been to the Belly Up? Why do I not know about this place; apparently they get all sorts of people who don't often play such venues (not that I expect many of you to be interested in seeing Judy Collins; I'm just thinking out loud here)

-Massive Attack is possibly the best driving music ever. It makes me want to not punch things, which is really all one can ask for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been to the Belly Up; it's where I saw TMBG and the Presidents of the United States of America (and maybe someone else?). It sounds excellent in there, but it's a little too well-maintained for my tastes.

Sun Dec 04, 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home