Saturday, December 17, 2005

You look happy to meet me

The Sound of Music is on. Damn that's a good movie. I mean, usually when I think of it, it's as some kind of light, dopey thing with the Do Re Mi song and such, but then it comes on TV and I watch it and remember that it is an unexpectedly good goddamn movie.

Oh, I've been meaning to update my links list; there are some additions I've thought of, and also certain um...unadditions. I still love you all and everything, but I've noticed that some of your weblogs are a little less, uh, "active" than others. So consider this a (not at all passive-aggressive) chance to stay among my links, which I'm sure is personally very important to all of you. Man why did I even write this paragraph.

Tomorrow morning the family and I are heading up to Yosemite. First time I've been during the winter; I hear it's good. I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing for the rest of break, but it will undoubtedly be a time of diligence and measured recreation.

Various other things are happening, few of which come to mind right now. I got that legislative liaison job with gsa, which means a modest supplement to my income, a whole bunch of trips up north (hopefully with additional chances to visit people), and just enough stress to distract me from other stressful things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home