Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You're searching for good times, but just wait and see

The end of my last post reminded me of all the diversions I've been meaning to engage in this quarter but have been unable to spare the time for

(There is an irony here in that, as I write this, I am still profoundly lacking in free time and have had to forego all sorts of fun stuff today due to grading...(you may ask, "is there not a further irony in that you are now wasting hells of time posting on your blog?" Well, I'm just taking a break to let my eyes refocus and such. I have 8 minutes left in which to write this before going back to work.))

The following ideas sure sound like a bunch of fun to me
(those of you who live close by might consider these passive-aggressive friendly suggestions for things that we could do with all the glorious free time that momentarily awaits us next week
(and those of you who do not live close by can do the same, I suppose, or otherwise shake your fists with envious rage):

-I still have a box of imported Tim Tams in dire need of slamming
-We could drink Dark and Stormys (...Stormies?) and Corn 'n Oils, presumably for broadly pirate-related reasons (also conjunction-related reasons?)
-Movie and cartoon watching is essential. I particularly want to watch Red vs. Blue and Gormenghast, both recent acquisitions.
-Star Wars RPG? Paranoia?
-Other games, including but not limited to Santiago, Seafarers, I'm the Boss, or any number of new Cheapass expansions.
-Whoops, out of time...maybe I'll edit in links for those games later. Probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home