Monday, April 03, 2006

Kitten's small, kitten's growing

I have the hiccups.

Some of you may not realize what a big thing this is. When I get the hiccups, I often have them for like a week. So I've got a pretty good response strategy set up:
1) Drinking water in comical positions
2) Holding my breath
3) Swallowing unseemly amounts of refined sugar
4) Drinking pickle brine
5) Holding my tongue and coughing

If I still have them by the end of that, I'm pretty much doomed.

---

Wait. This was totally not supposed to be a post about the hiccups. Instead go look at Encouragement Kitten, which is one of the best things one can do with the already formidable medium of kitten pictures. And while you're at it, you might also enjoy Spamusement, which, much like Encouragement Kitten, is so much more entertaining than the concept would suggest. Granted, maybe 90% of them aren't very good, but others made me laugh so hard my torso nearly imploded. Speaking of which, I'm off to drink some pickle brine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home