Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We had seasons in the sun

Remind me to talk about classes and TAing and such someday. Not today; I ain't in the mood.

Ooh...I can, however, tell you How I Spent My Spring Break.
Like many of you, I was grading until Monday afternoon (though I spent Sunday celebrating Early Easter with the family. Yum, ham). Then, as I mentioned, Adam and I tested my recipes. Tuesday I slept and several of us went to see V for Vendetta, which we all appeared to enjoy. Wednesday I probably did some things; I dunno. Thursday Mike had a very nice little get-together. Then on Friday Tia and John came down for a visit, and we roamed around La Jolla and UCSD and ate lots of ice cream and generally had a good time. Saturday evening I went up to LA and subsequently got to visit everyone else.

Man. I am the worst describer ever. Now you know why I try to steer clear of the whole personal narrative approach to blogging. Oh well; since this entry is already all autobiographical and such, I might as well mention this personality awareness thing that Zoha found. Come judge me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home