Thursday, December 29, 2005

She’s three miles of bad road

Christmas was good. Also, life is getting complicated. (Maybe "Life's like this, Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is" would have been a better title for this entry? Maybe not.)

Oh hey, I forgot to mention that we saw a coyote (or two?) in Yosemite, up real close. It was just standing there right by the road, and it trotted around and posed for our pictures, and then we wisely rolled up the windows when it came within a yard or two of the van.

I notice that I've been ordering a lot more raspberry-flavored things lately. I don't think I enjoy them any more than I used to, but still, when I see something, I think "ooh raspberry" and then eat it and thereby derive about the same number of raspberry hedons as ever.
I guess what I am getting at is that I'm worried that I may be developing a raspberry addiction.

Okay. Here is a big thing for me. It was kind of a life's goal of mine to never link to ytmnd, but I just can't stop laughing at this. (Oh and among many other very nice things, I got "We <3 Katamari" for Christmas.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home