Sunday, April 23, 2006

You're toxic; I'm slipping under

Wow...it's been almost two weeks since my last update. Things have been busy, also weird. But that's not what I'm here to talk about today.

Once again I've been experiencing that impulse to give this blog some sort of purpose, or at least a coherent theme. So I looked over my last several entries for inspiration.

My first idea was a cocktail blog. I tried to think of what I might say in such a thing, and the only thing that came to mind is that Ketel One was $15 last time I was at Ralphs. This is not exactly edge-of-your seat material here, is it. Sure, it's good to know and all (though my search for a recipe for a Ketel One Martini persists unfulfilled).
My next thought was to do something boardgame or comic related. Now that just sounds terrible. It did, however, remind me of the following: here are some Sam and Max comics for you, and also there are some cool games coming out in May, including a new Illuminati expansion, and a Bruno Faidutti steampunk Mars colonization game.

Anyways, in addition to my inability to find any single topic worth talking about indefinitely, I realized that if I narrowed the focus of this thing at all, y'all'd probably have a lot more two week delays to look forward to. So no major redesigns for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home