Monday, May 08, 2006

Silence like a cancer grows

Oh. Looks like I forgot about you again.

Sorry. It will probably continue to happen over the next few weeks. I don't even really have much to say right now, except that I was thinking about my car recently. Those of you who have taken a casual look at my desk, my bag, my room, or anywhere that I have been standing for more than five minutes, will have probably noticed the clutter. I think I release some kind of paper pheromone or something. Anyways, today I just realized that the interior of my car is almost completely spotless. I don't know why that is, but I can't shake the feeling that all I have to do to make everything in my life perfectly organized is unlock the dark secrets contained within that cranberry pearlcoat.

Anyways, look at these shirts, if you haven't already: Ryan's Whale (actually an orca) Shirt, and JohnA's Major Teacup and Ghost Band Shirts.

Also here is some more game stuff: Games Quarterly's Top 100 games of 2005, and a few lists of computer implementations of various board games so you can play Settlers or Carcassonne or Metro on the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home